Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WTH?!

Honestly, I have no idea what my original intentions were for this blog. And quite obviously I have neglected it. Creativity in regards to topics is not my strong suit. Bitching about random things however, well I speak “Bitch” fluently.
After a weekend of acting like a 22 year old (which was mmmrppph years ago) I realized that I am just too old for that shit. Partying until 2 in the morning, not such a hot idea when the darling daughter still goes to bed at 7:30 and rises cheerily at 6A.M and you do not have the cash flow of Snoop Dog.
Upon the awakening from the sounding alarm down the hall I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and give that foolish woman the good ol’ talk of “What the hell were you thinking”. Well, I wasn’t. I was thinking…mmmmm yummy! Wine! And I was thinking “OH MY GAWD…FREEDOM!!!” I was hanging out with the girls. So yea, Saturday morning…slightly rough, but not outrageously so. The trouble is that I made a repeat offense on Saturday night, but in costume. (I rocked that afro) Only to have to rise again to my precious alarm clock and drag myself at a mach speed of “snail” so we could make the hour and a half drive to great grandma’s to celebrate her 91st year in this world.
I survived, the hubz survived, and the Monkey bounced along happily. Please, no more wine until Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment