Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let me introduce you...

…to me.
Welcome to the inner workings of my random thoughts. My dear friends have all suggested that I write a book. I feel I should start small (baby steps People!), hence the blog.
I’m a married hag in the Midwest who occupies her time with a desk job for a big corporation by torturing the peons from my throne (read cubicle) in corporate HR. When I’m not honing my typing, filing, or tongue-biting skills I usually am entertaining myself by practicing my sarcasm, wine drinking and diaper changing skills.
I have a daughter (who already knows I’m a bad momma because I forgot her banana at breakfast today) who is my muse at the ripe old age of 1. She has the extensive vocabulary of three words which she uses to contribute to my fodder for story-telling as well as to tell me off. Unless you count grunting, then it’s at least six words.
Oh, and I share my bed with a pug named Winston. (The husband insists on being there too and we begrudgingly allow him).
As for my stunning personality; many an online quiz has informed me that I am narcissistic and histrionic. I say I am loud, rude, blunt, self-deprecating, funny, charming, witty…and pretty. Hardly the self-image of a narcist. (hmm)
Anyhow…Welcome to my world of spastic drama where nothing is too small to be blown out of proportion. I hope to come up with interesting stories and musings to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment